Moocall monitors your pregnant cow so that you can get on with running your farm. Don't worry, when she needs you, we'll let you know.
We monitor her contractions to accurately determine when she will most likely calf. Then we send an SMS alert to up to 2 phones to ensure that you can be present when calving occurs, usually about 1 hour prior to calving. We also send email and app notifications to give you that extra layer of cover.
Buy now and enjoy our 60 day money-back guarantee*!
• Free Shipping to Ireland and the EU, 1-2 Day Delivery
• 12 Months of data, software, updates, and support for the sensor (EUR €150 payable annually after year 1) which begins from date of activation
• 12 Months of warranty on the electronics which begins from date of activation
• Access to 'MyMoocall' - a dashboard to monitor alerts, battery status and easily control phone numbers associated with your device. Also FREE mobile apps which include device management, herd management and community support.
• Power cord with Irish, EU and international plug adaptors for recharging (up to 60 day battery life)
• Longer strap for cows and heifers with larger tails
• Much like a mobile phone, each Moocall calving sensor has an annual running cost associated with it.
• Once you activate your calving sensor, 12 months of service, support and SMS text messages are included in the original purchase price.
• After 12 months there is an annual charge of €150 (€122 + VAT) to keep your sensor operational. This is discounted by 10% if you own more than one calving sensor.
• This gives you a further year of unlimited usage, unlimited SMS messages, support and software updates.
• This is an optional payment, if you decide not to continue using your sensor, then you won't have to pay.
• We will contact you for payment via sms, email and phone when your device is due for renewal. We do NOT keep any payment details on file and we will NOT automatically charge you.
* Satisfaction Guarantee
The following conditions apply. To avail of this money back guarantee please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org or through any contact form / live chat) to inform them that you wish to return your device. The sensor needs to be in working condition for the 60 day satisfaction guarantee to apply. If a device is destroyed or damaged beyond what the normal warranty would cover (lost; chewed by dog; driven over by a tractor etc) then the 60 day satisfaction guarantee will not cover it either. This warranty only applies to the first device purchased. Not to subsequent devices. If you are purchasing more than 1 device, it will only apply to one of them.